Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flashback Friday PROMpt




It's spring. And for many high schoolers, that means PROM!

Share your prom memories. Did your school have a junior prom or just a senior prom? What did you wear? Was there a party after the prom? Did you go with a date or with friends, and if it was a date, was it a one-time date or a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario? Did you go to more than one prom (like, being someone's date at another school or year.) Where was your senior prom held? Any particular songs come to mind when you think of prom? As always, pictures are great!

Just to clarify, the questions are simply to give you a springboard for your post; don't feel obligated to answer them all or to answer only those questions! Post your flashback tomorrow and come back here to link it up.


Photobucket

View blog reactions

7 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I've seen your meme lately and it sounds like fun. Sometimes I enjoy posting about memories and happy times. I hope to join in with you this Friday Linda.

Blessings,
Debbie

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'm in. wish I could find pics. Maybe.

sara said...

oh I wish all my pictures weren't at my mothers!!! I think I may have to grab them all next time I am home!!!

riTa Koch said...

I will not be contributing this week as I did not have a prom in my life in Argentina.

Dawn said...

It's good to be old, since I haven't been to my prom.

Cae ♥

Robin Lambright said...

Y'all have fun tomorrow with all your prom remembrancer. I'll pass on remembering prom as it was not one of my better experiences. Oh aren't we glad that all the teenage angst is behind us!

Blessings
R

Edna said...

We had both a junior and senior prom, I didn't get to go to my junior one but my husband carried me to my senior one 49 years ago. That's correct, I got married and (didn't have too either), in March before I graduated in May.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net