Saturday, June 26, 2010

2010 Christy Award Winners!

The Christy Awards were presented tonight. Like last year, they live-blogged it and I was able to find out the winners as they were announced!

Here are the 2010 nominees (linked to my reviews, if applicable):

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills (Tyndale House Publishers)

CONTEMPORARY SERIES, SEQUELS AND NOVELLAS
Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson (Thomas Nelson)

CONTEMPORARY STAND-ALONE
The Passion of Mary-Margaret by Lisa Samson (Thomas Nelson)

FIRST NOVEL
Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent (Tyndale House Publishers)

HISTORICAL
Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin (Bethany House/Baker Publishing Group)

HISTORICAL ROMANCE (four nominees, due to a tie)
The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (all Bethany House/Baker Publishing Group)

SUSPENSE
Lost Mission by Athol Dickson (Howard Books)

VISIONARY
By Darkness Hid by Jill Williamson (Marcher Lord Press)

YOUNG ADULT
North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson (WaterBrook Press)


You can see the Christy Awards official press release here.

Congrats to all the winners!


Photobucket

View blog reactions

4 comments:

quilly said...

Oh dear! And I have not read a one of these! How horrid is that?!

sara said...

I haven't read one of those either...in fact, I haven't picked up a book since before graduation....ugh!! I need to remedy that for sure!

Julia M. Reffner said...

Linda, Seems like we are on the same wavelength with the Samson book. I enjoyed some of her others, but just couldn't appreciate the mysticism of this book. I really liked Though Waters Roar though.

CeeCee said...

The Passion of Mary Margaret was one of my favorite five books from last year!