1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Blech. It astounds me that people buy the things!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Pray. Listen to piano music.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Not as much as Spring sunshine. But more than Winter rains.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
That is just too weird. I guess I'd choose my kids.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Neither. But probably a tattoo, since I would put it in an always-covered area. It's kinda hard to hide a nose ring.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Wrack/rack my brain making clues for our kids' traditional Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt. Yes, they're in high school. Another "great mom" idea that's coming back to haunt me. They'll probably still want this when they're 70 and I'm 104!
And of course, our Good Friday service and church on Sunday.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Neither. Dove Dark.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
The roofers and the truck with the conveyor belt sending the shingles up, which was today.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Just started Lis Wiehl's Hand of Fate. It's riveting, as was its predecessor, Face of Betrayal. Review on Monday.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Spring cleaning is mandatory?!
Getting rid of stuff.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
One less than I did before a friend's new puppies chewed up my favorite pair. And what separates flip-flops from nicer "sandals" that have no back and have the strap between your first two toes? 'Cause I either have 2 or about 6. You thought this would be an easy question, didn't you?!
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Sunny yellow. Fuchsia. And royal blue.
Don't be a chicken! Lid's a real good egg, so hop on over and link up your answers!
(Sorry--couldn't resist the yolks! I mean the jokes!)
View blog reactions