Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Autumnal Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?

Well, I'm still not sure the words chilly and autumn are ever going to be used simultaneously, but I love making the first batch of taco soup when there is a nip in the air.

2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.

Absolutely. Some people would call that a rut. I call it organized efficiency. Once I find the best way to do something, why alter it? Because if it gets altered, it's likely to get overlooked or left undone.

3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?

In the late 1980's, Blue Bell had an ice cream flavor called Chocolate Chunk. It was a vanilla ice cream with broken up chunks of dark chocolate mised in. It was AMAZING. It put chocolate chip to shame. I was heartbroken when they quit making it and I still hold out hope they might bring it back.

4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?

Time. I keep losing track of it and I never can find it!

5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?

Carnival. Primarily because there generally aren't stinky animals.

6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?



7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?

Less than I could be, more than I'd like to be.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Not to us, LORD, not to us
but to Your name be the glory,
because of Your love and faithfulness.

Psalm 115:1




Photobucket

View blog reactions

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4...priceless and so true!!!!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Can't help but agree with you on #4.

And that ice cream sure sounds DELISH! I've heard that Blue Bell ice cream is the best.

Tina Leigh said...

Oh that chill you're talkin about...well that's anything below 80 in hot South Ga! Blue Bell.....I have not figured out if it's Heaven or Hell.....surely it will be in Heaven fat& calorie free! Lol

Joyce said...

It's gotten truly fall like here as far as the temperature goes and I forget that's not the case everywhere.

#4-so very true! Have a great week : )