Saturday, February 25, 2012

TSMSS - TRUTH!

When I was in high school and college, I LOVED the group TRUTH. My dream was to be in a group like that. (I did have the privilege of singing in a girl's ensemble at my church. There were about five or six of us, and we were called Sonlight. Our pastor never could remember the name and always introduced us as the Sunshine Girls! LOL I absolutely loved singing in that group.)

Anyway, I was so excited to discover someone as put a bunch of TRUTH'S older songs (well, I guess they're ALL older songs!) on YouTube.

Here are a couple I really liked "back in the day."


Jesus never fails, Jesus never fails,
You might as well get thee behind me, Satan,
You will not prevail
Because JESUS NEVER FAILS!
And this one has the same message as the more recent song "Trust His Heart"


Gentle hands, holding on to me
Gentle hands, guiding me so carefully
Though He leads me down through paths
I don't always understand
I will never fear
For I'm in Gentle Hands

Visit Amy's for more songs.


Photobucket

View blog reactions

2 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Awesome. I never heard of "Truth". Great message! Happy Saturday!

Cathy said...

Very pretty songs ~ I used to really like a group called Truth too, but it seemed like a bigger group? Blessings ~