Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Wonderful New Resource

I enjoy Gayle Roper's fiction, and now she has begun something new I am happy to share with you. If you or someone you know is walking the road of widowhood, please check out Gayle's new blog called Widows Journey, in which she shares her journey since losing her husband in 2010. Her writings are tender and will touch your heart. Those who have experienced the the death of a relationship due to divorce may also benefit from this site. A Links & Resources page will also be of value and even includes a children's book about grief.

I'm adding this to my list of resources for my Care Ministry and encourage you to pass the word to those you know who would benefit from connecting with, as Gayle says, other "sisters in sorrow."

The Widow’s Journey: when two becomes one

You can learn more about Gayle and her books at her website.

Photobucket

View blog reactions

No comments: