1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
We've been doing a lot of cleaning out and throwing out so I guess I'm already on the way to getting a lot of things around here organized. Maybe my books, and I'm already kinda working on that.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
I've only had one job with a uniform and that was nursing. While I loved my uniform, I'm glad the days of white uniforms are gone; scrubs seem a lot more practical!
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
I burned my finger on the oven element last night. I was trying to get the lasagna out and scoot the bread over.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
It depends on who it is. With some, I limit my time around them. With others, I just focus on something else after I've been in their presence. And I try to pray for them and ask God to shower them with grace.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
One of my sisters and I look a lot alike. My kids are very much a blend of both of us, but it's amazing how much my girl's eighth grade school picture looks like mine!
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
Now I know why a friend said on FB that she was going to take a bubble bath last night! LOL I'm not a bubble bath kind of gal.
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
Quebec Winter Festival - because I've always wanted to go to Canada and I think it would be beautiful. The others don't interest me, either because of the location or the type of festival.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
January's stillness always amazes and delights me. December is so busy, and then in January, all of a sudden you have time to do all the things that no longer need to be done!
View blog reactions