Monday, January 21, 2013

Coming Soon!

Here are a few books coming in the next few weeks. I'll be reviewing some of them; others, I'm still hoping to get my hands on because they are by authors whose books I've loved in the past! Love these covers and the anticipation of such great stories!

Unrivaled
Siri Mitchell
(Bethany House)

The Icecutter's Daughter
Tracie Peterson
(Bethany House)

Moonlight Masquerade
Ruth Axtell
(Revell)

Picture Perfect
Janice Thompson
(Revell)

Secretly Smitten
Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, Denise Hunter
(Thomas Nelson)

When the Heart Heals
Ann Shorey
(Revell)

All for a Song
Allison Pittman
(Tyndale)

Wings of Glass
Gina Holmes
(Tyndale)










Photobucket

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

Looks like some great books! I'm especially excited about Picture Perfect and Unrivaled. :)