1. Are you settling for something?
Not that I know of. I'd like to settle for a long winter's nap!
2. It wasn't that long ago almost every store in the US locked doors and turned out lights on Thanksgiving Day. This year many will be open all day Thursday, giving shoppers a jump start on 'Black Friday'. In your opinion is this a good thing or a not so good thing? Will you be shopping on Thanksgiving Day?
Definitely a BAD thing. I will NOT be shopping on Thanksgiving Day. I will actually be working but even if I were not, I wouldn't set foot in the store.
I do find it interesting though, that people are all bent out of shape about this yet think nothing of going to the movie on Christmas Day.
3. Speaking of shopping... I saw a recent article on the twelve best shopping cities in the world. In order they are-
New York, Tokyo, London, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Vienna, Dubai, Madrid, Milan, and Seoul.
Ever shopped in any of the cities listed? In which city would you most like to pull out the plastic or cold hard cash?
Never have. For shopping, I'd most like to go to New York, although I'd really like to visit London. The rest hold no particular appeal.
4. When did you last dine by candlelight?
5. What do you have too much of?
Most things. Books, clothes, shoes, food, "stuff;" most Americans could probably get buy with half of what we have.
6. The Hunger Games...are you a fan? Did you read the book(s)? Will you/have you seen the movie? Will you/have you seen Catching Fire? No spoilers please!
No, no, no, and no.
7. Share your plans for Thanksgiving Day. The who, the where, the what...especially the what! As in what's for dinner? If you're one of my International visitors, whose homeland doesn't celebrate American Thanksgiving (the whole world doesn't ya know!), then still tell us your plans for Thursday.
Working and eating a sandwich. My family will be at my MIL's enjoying turkey, ham, and all the trimmings. I figured there was no point in their being here if I'm going to be gone thirteen hours a day! I'll be there beginning Friday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
View blog reactions