Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Keying in with the Hodgepodge


Ah, Joyce is so clever with her questions this week! I didn't even catch the common theme until I popped back on her blog to check something and noticed the italics on #3, and by then, I'd already answered all of the questions!

1. What would you say is the key to success?

While these are not guarantees of success, you won't find success without God's favor and hard work.

2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?

Never been there. It would be nice to go, but it's not a burning desire.

3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?

For the donkey, that would be three or four years ago at a live Christmas presentation. As for a monkey or turkey, I have no idea. Probably when my kids were little and we went to the zoo.

4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.

There's usually only one way - the right way - to do something.

5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?

Passports, car titles, birth certificates, social security cards.

6. When did you last get keyed up about something?

Assuming Joyce means "keyed up" in a good way, that would be this past Monday since it was my birthday!

7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?

Yes, please!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

One thing I've noticed: it's virtually impossible to write the current year on my birthday. I always automatically default to my complete DOB with the year I was born!!


Photobucket

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one :)