1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing?
I am not an American Idol fan. I've only watched specific auditions after-the-fact on YouTube. I have absolutely no idea what I would sing. Probably something like How Great Thou Art or a song along the lines of those sung by Laura Story or Sandi Patty.
2. Mark Twain is quoted as saying, "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
So when did you last have to 'eat a frog'? Or two? How'd that work out?
I've never heard that expression! I regularly "eat a frog" at work. It kinda goes with being a nurse.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see?
A safari is probably one of the last things I'd ever choose to do, but I guess I'll choose zebras, just because their mere appearance showcases God's incredible creativity!
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
I'm not a fan of the straight granola bars - they are too hard and crumbly. I used to eat the Quaker chocolate chip granola bars for breakfast but then I realized there was basically no nutritional value to them. LOL
5. If only _____________________________.
...we didn't spend so much time thinking "if only!"
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
A new mattress. It's on the list!
7. What is one thing you've enjoyed about winter thus far? If it's not winter in your corner of the globe, what season is it, and what is something you've enjoyed about whatever season it happens to be?
The fact that we've had no icy weather that has made traveling to and from work a hassle or made staffing at work difficult.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The past few days have been absolutely gorgeous with highs in the mid-seventies, but winter is about to return in full force, and by Thursday it will be raining and only in the forties all day. I am counting the days until spring!
View blog reactions