A Tuesday off from work means I might have a chance to answer Joyce's Wednesday Hodgepodge questions! Come join the fun!
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
I'm not real big on pink unless it's fuchsia. My phone case is fuchsia and purple, and I like it a lot.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
Enjoyed the most? Can't think of a single thing. I despised gym. I am so unathletic. As for the least, that might be the Presidential Physical Fitness Challenge every year in junior high. I was tall so the charts said I should have been able to do most things exceptionally well. Notsomuch. The idea of a soft ball throw, broad jump, sit-ups, and 40-yard-dash still make me shudder.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
Wedding and anniversaries.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Well, that's a no-brainer. READ!
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I don't know if I'd call it lazy or just relaxed and laid back. LOL I'm pretty laid back on my days off, just from pure exhaustion. I generally alternate naps and reading.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
I'd be fine with any of those, although Disney World would be my last choice. See #5 above.
7. What question do you hate to answer?
"What is your favorite ______?" be it book, song, Bible verse, color. I always have a hard time deciding. It depends on what I'm in the mood for, or what the situation is. And sometimes it's like comparing apples to oranges.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
View blog reactions