Saturday, February 14, 2009

TSMSS - No Greater Love

On this Valentine's Day when our hearts are turned to thoughts of love, I thought I would share a beautiful old hymn which celebrates the greatest Love ever demonstrated. The words are absolutely incredible, and no one sings it like Selah!



And then I also just had to share this song, especially in light of this verse:

By this will all men know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.
(John 13:35)




Be sure to go by Amy's blog for more songs to bless your weekend!








We love because He first loved us. (I John 4:19)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Valentine picture credit: stock.xchng

Photobucket

View blog reactions

10 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Great minds think alike! I chose the Selah song as well. I just knew nobody else would have thought of it. Ha.

Have a blessed Valentine's Day!
Beth

Peggy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Linda!

That's two beautiful portions of Selah and HIS DEEP, unfailing LOVE which is the same in any language.
AMOR, Amore,...

Je t'aime
Te amo
Aishiteru
Ani ohevet othka
I love you

I LOVE Sandi Patti as I shared the last time you had her and then I spent days listening to all her
songs! This is the one I learned in sign language! Straight from my heart...enJOY the day of LOVE & TSMSS! Thanks for 2 greats!

Jennifer said...

Two beautiful, meaningful songs today with wonderful messages. I love both Selah...one of my all time favorite groups...I have so many of their CDs and Sandy Patty is an oldie but goodie. I have and love Sandy's Greatest Hymns CD.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy TSMSS!

Kelly said...

Happy Valentines Day to my new bloggie friend who I am enjoying very much!

Tammy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Enjoyed the song selection today...

A Stone Gatherer said...

I have that song of Selah's on a CD! I love it when they sing that song! It is so full of passion!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Praise God for His love and faithfulness!

Xandra

seesawfaith said...

Great songs!

It's been fun to see how everyone's love for Jesus has been shown today...all so different but beautiful.

By the way...Selah is one of my favorite groups!

Cathy said...

Great choices for today, Linda! Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Selah is always my favorite! And what a blast from the past with that song from Sandi Patti! Good stuff!