Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winner of What Happens When Women Say Yes to God

Well, whaddaya know, Lysa TerKeurst was the first name that popped up to win her own book, so I stirred the pot and drew again. But I will send Lysa something and I know just the thing!

So here's the "real" winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
11
Timestamp: 2009-04-29 03:24:59 UTC

Congrats to Kelly at Love Well! Tell you what, Kelly: you send me that cute baby Teyla, and I'll send you the book, 'kay?

No? Hmmph. Fine. I guess I'll settle for your address.

I've got giveaways overflowing this week, people. I'm typing as fast as I can! Stay tuned!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I'd be happy to send her to you tomorrow afternoon, when she won't be napping again.

;-)

I am SO THRILLED to win this book. Seriously. I'm (almost) speechless.

My address will be in your In Box shortly.

Oh! And thank you, Lysa, for generously sharing the book that was rightfully yours. Maybe your husband will get you a copy for Christmas.

sara said...

congrats to Kelly!

Kelly said...

You picked the wrong Kelly!?!? LOL! JUST KIDDING! Congrats to Kelly & Lysa.