Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Never Bored with the Hodgepodge!


After a couple of weeks out of pocket, I'm glad to finally be joining Joyce once again for the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Come join the fun!

1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?

Bored?! I would love to have that much time! Besides, bookworms are never bored.

2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?

My flight to ICRS.

3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?

It's already happened: hanging out with my author friends at ICRS.

4. What's your favorite summertime sip?

Cold sweet tea!

5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?

Either back off and leave them alone or do something, be empathetic, or do something kind for them.

6. Your favorite film set in summer?

The only one I can even think of is Grease, which I loved in high school but can't believe how risque it really is! LOL

7. What word are you using too much lately?

Exhausted.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Nothing ruins a perfectly good day off like someone backing into you in the Walmart parking lot. She got my side, so hopefully her insurance will accept responsibility that she hit me since I was further out and already partially turned. Of course, her car was hardly scratched. I'm grateful no one was hurt but I hate the hassle.




Photobucket

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Cwtch Cardiff said...

Sorry to hear about your bump, but glad that nobody was hurt, that's what matters most. Hope you get things resolved quickly and hassle free. X.

Joyce said...

Oh yuck. That is a pain, but like you say at least no one was hurt. I hear you on the exhausted : )

Marla said...

ICRS? What do these initials mean? And, sorry about the Wal-Mart parking accident. At least it didn't happen when you were not outside as it could have been a "hit and run."