Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Few Words Can Paint a Big Picture!

Yesterday on KLOVE they were challenging folks to share Funny Family Mishaps in Three Statements or Less by calling in or putting them on the Morning Show's Facebook page. I got to my destination before I heard too many of them, but one mom called one in that absolutely cracked me up:

Three-year-old.
Living room carpet.
A dozen eggs.

I'd say that pretty much communicates a story, along with a visual! At least she could laugh about it!

Here are a couple more:

4-year-old.
Scissors
Dog's tail.

* * * * *

3-year-old boy,
Open window,
2nd-story roof!

* * * * *

Very large hornet's nest
BB gun
9-year-old boy


So, who will give it a try?! Share yours in the comments!


Photobucket

View blog reactions

14 comments:

sara said...

Those are great....and seem to have a theme....toddlers!

Here's mine:

teenage boy's prank
after curfew
police

or

bright green parsley sauce
blender not screw on
kitchen full of women

Skoots1moM said...

18-mo old
inch from the chandelier
retrieved from dining room table

Cindy said...

Ink pen left in pocket
Laundry
Five of husband's shirts

Robin Lambright said...

Cute...

will have to think about it...

Blessings
Robin

Kim said...

Flatbed Truck
Rain Barrel filled with water
Lightning

Hey, I was IN the barrel!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Those are great.....thanks for sharing

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Rice boiling
Reading blogs
Starchy stove top

Anonymous said...

In our house, it is a one liner:

"Fish don't play golf."

We know this from experience.

Studmuffin said...

17 year old.
3rd car.
Insurance.

Cathy said...

I don't have one right now, but just wanted to say I enjoyed these!!

My ADHD Me said...

My nephews computer.
Never signed in.
McgStudmuffin!

A Stone Gatherer said...

O.K. here goes:

5 year old
stick in tree
large rock

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

3 small children.
1 small mud hole.
1 large mess

Xandra

Beverlydru said...

Cooking. Again.
Smoke Alarm.
Ooops, I forgot.