Thursday, December 5, 2013

How Cool is This?

I was completely stunned to receive an email yesterday telling me that my blog has been nominated for The Book Club Network's Blogger of the Year Award! What an honor! There are 39 nominees, and I recognize some amazing names on there. The email said "feel free to campaign!" While I'm certainly not going to be hitting the trail making stump speeches, I absolutely wouldn't mind (to say the least!) if anyone felt the urge to pop over to their website and vote for me!

Just click on this link to go the The Book Club Network's website and scroll down the right sidebar. Mine is about 20 or so down. Be sure to click the box ABOVE the name Mocha with Linda to vote for me!

To the one or ones who nominated me, and to those of you who read my blog, I send my heartfelt appreciation! I hate that my job has cut into my blogging time, both the writing and the visiting. I've missed the camaraderie!

While you're there, be sure to read the December issue of Book Fun Magazine. This month's issue is dedicated to author Diann Hunt, who stepped through heaven's gates last week after a valiant battle with ovarian cancer. I loved what she said some time ago, which is quoted in the Editor's Dedication: "...I'm fighting with everything in me and hope to get past this. But if I don't, I still win, right? This world is not my home."





Photobucket

View blog reactions

2 comments:

bp said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your news! I'll be happy to cast a vote!

Nonnie said...

Congratulations! I was pleased to click and vote for you! Hope you win.