Saturday, January 28, 2012

TSMSS - Come to Jesus

I hadn't heard this song in awhile until a friend sang it at his father-in-law's memorial service yesterday. I've always loved the piano on this, and the words are so beautiful. No matter what we go through in our lives, we can Come to Jesus. I love how the song portrays a believer's life, with its lows and highs, from the moment of salvation to the final homegoing.





Thanks to Amy for hosting this meme each Saturday!


Photobucket

View blog reactions

5 comments:

Jan said...

So beautiful to hear the music of the piano, and the powerful solo voice.
Blessings.

sara said...

love this song. That would have definitely made me cry.

achildoftheking said...

Lovely!!!

Nana Jul said...

I haven't heard Come to Jesus in a long long time. It is beautiful!
Thank you...Happy Weekend.
Julie

Cathy said...

That is a beautiful song. Blessings ~