Friday, January 13, 2012

If I Sang A Silly Song

Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, and their VeggieTales friends are celebrating their second decade with the release on January 24 of a new DVD of the past twenty years' best Silly Songs as voted by the fans!! Each day at the top of my sidebar on the right you can click on the link to watch the countdown leading up the video's release.


This incredible, one-of-a-kind collection features the BEST of the BEST from 20 years of VeggieTales Silly Songs! Larry the Cucumber hosts “The Silly Song Telethon” and counts down the top favorite silly songs of all-time... voted for by the fans!! This title features the top 10 songs of the first decade of VeggieTales with such classics like “Where is My Hairbrush” and “The Cheeseburger Song,” plus the top 10 songs from the second decade including “Pants,” “The Stapler Song” and “Monkey.” The fun continues with a surprise introduction of a never-before-seen, new Silly Song chosen by Larry the Cucumber from thousands of fan submissions!

The new Silly Song music video will debut on the VeggieTales website January 24 at http://www.veggietales.com/SillySong, so please watch the daily Silly Song video countdown feature that is currently in progress leading up to the premier!

You can see my interview with Mike Nawrocki, the voice of Larry the Cucumber and one of the creators of VeggieTales, whom I had the privilege of meeting last summer in Atlanta, here.


Photobucket

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We watch Veggie Tails quite often in my Sunday School Class. Their favorite part is always the Silly Songs. I think their favorite is "I Don't Have a Belly Button". My favorite is "Oh Where Is My Hairbrush."