Saturday, June 9, 2012

TSMSS - Jesus, Friend of Sinners


I have heard this song by Casting Crowns several times this week on K-LOVE and it has absolutely touched my heart every single time. Oh, that this would become our prayer:
"Oh Jesus, friend of sinners
Open our eyes to the world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break our hearts for what breaks Yours!"


I don't know if Amy will be hosting this week - please pray for her as her dad passed away last Saturday.

* * * * *

I would be oh-so-grateful if you would vote for my apron picture in author Angela Hunt's contest today and every day through Friday (6/15) if you are so inclined! You can read the story in the post just below this one; or you can just follow the directions under the button at the top of my sidebar. Many thanks!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

I wish I could get K-LOVE on my radio. I can on the web of course, but I'd love to listen in my car.

I love this Casting Crowns song, too. I need to get the whole CD.

Praying for Amy. I lost my dad to lung cancer two years ago. :-(

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Beautiful song--I'd never heard it before. I will remember Amy in my prayers.

Debbie Petras said...

A beautiful song and message! Thank you for sharing about Amy's dad. I will stop by and comment on her blog.

Blessings and love,
Debbie