Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ditto What She Said

This year I have discovered an author I really enjoy. Nancy Moser has written a number of books, among them are Just Jane, Washington's Lady, John 3:16, and one I just read over the holidays, Solemnly Swear.

I just read her December column in Christian Fiction Online Magazine. It's honest (a few bah-humbugs!) and real and full of thankfulness and joy for the reason we celebrate. Click here to read it and let me know what you think!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

6 comments:

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

Thanks for the mention and I whole heartedly agree! Nancy is a quality author and person. :) And for that cool mention I think I'll snag your Booked for the Holidays button. Where did you get that made, btw. I want to make one for my blog but I keep forgetting to ask people how they got theirs. Peace!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

So completely and utterly true. I love the end product of all those things (decorating, cleaning, etc) but I have to talk myself into actually doing them sometimes.

Xandra

Mel said...

Oh i can so relate to that and i was shaking my head yes yes yes through the whole thing!!!

Lisa Spence said...

Headed that way now...

Love you, girl!

Carole said...

That was an excellent article, Linda; thanks for linking to it.

I've always said that Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday because it's just a quiet, peaceful and thankful time with family. Nancy's "not thankfuls" are part of the busyness of Christmas that makes it so stressful. But then she brought it around beautifully to the joy that comes out of the stress. Thanks for this post, Linda.

Nise' said...

Nancy Moser was new to me this year as well! I love her books! Washington's Lady is up next.