Saturday, May 7, 2011

TSMSS - He Will Carry You


Love this oldie from my college days. Written and sung by Scott Wesley Brown way back in 1982, the words are just as true today as they were then. I need to sing this song several times a day right now!


HE WILL CARRY YOU
by Scott Wesley Brown

There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it
There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep, God cannot soothe it

If He carried the weight of the world
Upon His shoulders
I know, my brother, that He will carry you
If He carried the weight of the world
Upon His shoulders
I know, my sister, that He will carry you


He said, "Come unto Me,
all who are weary
And I will give you rest"

Visit Amy's for more songs.

Photobucket

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Thena said...

I needed that this morning. Thank you.
Happy Mother's Day!!!

quilly said...

That was very timely for me, too! I was just thinking, "I can't. I am too tired." My arthritis is bothering me and after a while the pain saps my will.

Jan Messali said...

I'm not familiar with this song... very nice. Thanks for sharing.
:)