Saturday, April 21, 2012

TSMSS - Live Like That!


My heart has been heavy this week over the brokenness of the world, the burdens that so many of us bear, and the brevity of life. This may be my new favorite song and is definitely my deep desire. I love the words!



I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

I want to show the world the love You gave for me
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King

Join me at Amy's for more songs!



Photobucket

View blog reactions

3 comments:

collettakay said...

I love this song! It is another good song to "rock out" to and feel it to your bones!

Here's my TSMSS:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsmss-you-never-let-go-by-matt-redman.html

Colletta

nanette@momneverstops.com said...

Thanks for sharing that song! love the lyrics

Lisa Richards said...

I love this, too! Maybe I'll pass it along to my son. He's always looking for good songs to sing at church. :) Thanks for sharing!