Friday, June 21, 2013

St. Louis Bound!


Happy First Day of Summer! I'm packing my bags and heading to St. Louis tomorrow for ICRS. I'm looking forward to several days of hanging out with and interviewing authors, talking books, and other exciting fun events. While I will be crazy busy and blogging may be a bit sporadic, here's a glimpse at what I'll be up to and what you'll be seeing on my blog in the days and weeks to come:

AWARDS
  • AWSA Golden Scroll Awards & Banquet - This is the first year I have attended this awards ceremony of the Advanced Writers & Speakers Association. Lysa TerKeurst will give the keynote address and I can't wait! Click the link to learn more and see the finalists for Nonfiction Book of the Year, Novel of the Year, and Publisher of the Year.
  • The Christy Awards
  • - This is the third year I will attend this, and I'm just as excited as the first time. Click here to see my post of this year's nominees. There will be a live blog during the ceremony; more info will be available here.
  • ACFW Carol Awards Finalists announcement - Monday morning at a press conference, ACFW will announce the finalists for their annual Carol Awards, to be presented at their annual conference, which will be held in Indianapolis in September.
INTERVIEWS
I'm looking forward to interviewing a great list of authors for Christian Fiction Online Magazine! Here's a peek at some of them:
  • Loree Lough
  • Carla Stewart
  • Deeanne Gist
  • Ace Collins
  • Cynthia Ruchti
  • Jim Rubart
  • Tricia Goyer
  • Bonnie Calhoun
  • Terri Blackstock
  • Martha Rogers
  • Lauraine Snelling
It's going to be fabulous! I'll see you in (from) St. Louis! Photobucket

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Have fun Linda!

Beckie B. said...

You have a great lineup of authors to interview! Have fun. Wish I could have been there this year, but . . . . Hopefully next year in Atlanta!