1. Besides U.S. Thanksgiving, it's also National Game and Puzzle Week...what game have you played most recently, and who were you with? Have you worked a puzzle of any kind in the past week?
I haven't played any games "in real life" in quite a while, but I play Words with Friends and Scramble on a daily basis with several friends. No puzzles in the last week, although I do like word puzzles.
2. What is one place you were thankful for this year?
I'm always thankful for my home!
3. Take a nap, watch football, go for an after dinner walk, or hit the stores...which ONE is on your must-do list for Thanksgiving day? For those of you playing along who aren't in the US, answer as it relates to any big holiday meal.
I'll be working on Thanksgiving Day, so none of the above. But I generally like to doze after the big meal.
4. Besides Thanksgiving, what's your favorite home cooked meal?
Chicken fried steak and the trimmings.
5. What product from an infomercial would you most like to own?
I immediately change the channel if I see an infomercial.
6. Christmas shopping? Have you begun? Finished? Will you shop on Black Friday? How do you feel about stores opening on Thanksgiving Day? What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
Haven't started, but we don't do much but stockings. I generally avoid the stores on Black Friday, and I hate that they are now opening on Thanksgiving Day. I'd do a fair amount of all sorts of shopping, not just Christmas, online.
7. What are you most grateful for that adds beauty to your everyday life?
Aside from the cliche answers of family and friends, I'll say central heat. And seat heaters in my car.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
View blog reactions