Friday, June 13, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away. . . .

Hammered.

First Indiana with the tornadoes, and now Iowa with the Scout camp tornadoes and flooding. I know many of you are blessed by the sweet spirit and blog writings of Chris over at Come to the Table. I checked on her yesterday and she emailed me that while their house is thankfully safe and dry, "our town has had a horrible flood. So much devastation....and the storms have been awful. Please pray for my husband and I as Pastors. We are exhausted and the road ahead is long."

Please keep them in your prayers and send her an encouraging word (via a comment on her site or email) if you can!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much. I'm praying. I'm also praying that the 2008 hurricane season will be wimpy.