Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flashback Friday Prompt - Let's Play!



Would you believe this is Week #30 for Flashback Friday? We started way back in mid-March. I wasn't sure I could come up with enough ideas to last three months, and here we are over six months and counting! I have a blast each week reading all about your memories of growing up.
What toys do you remember from your childhood? What did you like to do to entertain yourself? Did you mostly play inside or outside? Did you ride a bike all over the neighborhood? Play baseball in the backyard? Basketball in the driveway? Did you have to "get permission" to play at a friend's house, or were you and your friends back and forth between houses all the time? If you had siblings, was there a distinction between your toys and theirs? Did you "inherit" any toys from older siblings? What were the "fad" or "must-have" toys of your generation? Did you parents buy them? Was there a toy you always wanted and never got to have?

Just to help you plan, this week is Part 1 - Toys. Next week in Part 2, we'll look back at Games and Puzzles. Because hopefully, our childhoods involved lots of playtime!












Share your playtime memories tomorrow and link up here!



Photobucket

View blog reactions

4 comments:

bp said...

I'm glad it's continued this long. You're great coming up with new topics.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey friend. You really need to go to my blog. That's all. :)

Cindy Swanson said...

My answers are up, Linda! This was a great one that brought back a lot of wonderful memories.

Ashley said...

My answers are up! Such a fun topic! It brought back a lot of memories. I probably could've gone on a lot longer than I did... :o) Thank you!