Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesdays are so Random



1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.

Just to name a few. . . .



You can eliminate butterflies from that list. They are okay.

2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?

Recycle the milk cartons--6 gallons a week--and the Wall Street Journal.

3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.

It's been a while since I've had it (which likely guarantees I'll have it tonight!) but I have had a recurring dream of looking up in the sky and seeing an airplane (a big one, like a passenger jet), usually as it's climbing in altitude after take-off. Then all of a sudden it starts doing end to end somersaults and falling from the sky. I have never witnessed a plane crash, nor have I known anyone who has been in one, so I always wonder why I dream that.

4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?

Nope. I don't fly enough for that to be an issue.

5. What do you consider your best feature?

My caring nature and commitment to friendships.

6. What was the last concert you went to?

Probably Newsboys a couple of years ago with my girl.

7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.

I have successfully blocked it out of my memory. I honestly can't think of one.

8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?

Singer. I can't even really whistle, but even if I could, I'd still rather sing.

9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?

I AM.



10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?

I'm hoping it is NOT that my man's company will turn the benefits upside down and he will be forced to retire.

11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)

Yo quiero Liberty.

12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?

Yes, if done with care. But if they're married (to other people) it's still not wise to be together without their spouses. As sinners, we are all one step away from a slippery slope to disaster and heartbreak.


Another great set of questions from our fearless randomizer, Lidna. Link up your own answers and go visit some others!



Photobucket

View blog reactions

11 comments:

Christine said...

I'm with you on many of your answers. Like you Nature one of "I am"

Melli said...

LAUGHING at your answer to #2... and LOVING your answer to #9! I love that song too - he is in my TOP 3 favorite artists. (Chris Tomlin. GOD is my Top ONE!) LOL!

Joyce said...

I love the Chris Tomlin link...that's a great answer!

Your poster made me laugh...I'm kinda with you on that : )

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I smiled all the way through the list, and yes, you are great at doing friendships. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your answer "I am" and your best feature - what an awesome feature to have!

Great answers!

Barbara H. said...

LOVE your answer to #9 and 11! And I agree with #1. I don't think there are many insects that I actually like.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What great answers! What a terrible recurring dream! Always enjoy stopping by. Blessings to you!

sara said...

#1....I'm with you! no bug is a good bug!!!

and #11 made me chuckle aloud!

Unfortunately, being in the ministry, I have many embarrassing moments in church....good thing I didn't have time to do this RD!!

Nel said...

Great answers! Enjoyed all of them.
until next time... nel

Robin Lambright said...

Wonderful answers!

Since 911 I have this fleeting thought every time I see a plane in the sky. I wonder if it will explode or if it is on a collision course.

Just the after effects of such a profoundly tragic thing I guess!

Blessings
R

momma24 said...

Great List!