Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flashback Friday - Debut Prompt



Welcome to the debut week of Flashback Friday! This new meme's purpose is to have us take a look back and share about a specific time or event in our lives. It will be fun to see how similar - or different - our experiences have been!

Here's how it will work: Each Thursday I will post a prompt which will give you the subject for that week's flashback. Post your flashback on Friday, and come back here to link up! I will post my own flashback on Fridays as well.

I will do my best to pick generic situations and experiences common to most people. Hopefully it will resonate with you. Even if it's not a particularly fond memory, I hope you will still participate. You can post about your memory however it suits you - using just words, adding pictures, posting a movie or song clip, etc. The only two requirements are (1) it must be relevant to that week's theme, and (2) it must be family-friendly.

So here we go for this week:

How and when did you learn to drive? Do you have any particular memories associated with getting your driver license? How old were you when you got your first car and what was it? Who paid for it?

Did you have Fun Fun Fun 'til your daddy took your T-bird away?




Post your driving memories tomorrow and come link up here! (Please link directly to your Flashback Friday post, not to your blog in general.)


Photobucket

View blog reactions

8 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I am so excited about this! I will be back tomorrow!

sara said...

I am excited about this too!! and a very funny memory popped into my head as I read the prompt!!!

CeeCee said...

sounds fun!

Sandy@ Jesus and Dark Chocolate said...

What a fun idea Linda!! :) I already do a Friday Meme, but I may have to jump in on this one once in a while.....it's a FUN idea!

Robin Lambright said...

Wonderful Idea!

Thinking about my first car right now!

Blessing
R

Thena said...

Wonderful idea. Have a lot of memories about my first car and how I came about buying it.

Skoots1moM said...

Got to be away for a few days...so I did mine early :)

http://skirkman.blogspot.com/2010/03/debutflashback-friday.html

Lisa writes... said...

What a fun meme--your email was right! I'll have to be more organized in my posting this week so I can join the fun!