Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busted!

I went to tell my boy something a couple of nights ago and he looked up from his computer with a bit of a mischievous look on his face. I glanced at the screen and discovered he was reading. . . . . my blog!

I knew I would rue the day I checked yes for "Let search engines find your blog".

He then told me he was playing a game online with his cousin one day and told him about the blog and cousin went and looked at it.

So much for Mom's escape!

It brings to mind this old children's song:
Oh, be careful little tongue what you say,
Oh, be careful little tongue what you say,
For the Father up above
Is looking down in love,
So be careful little tongue what you say.
I'm not worried about the Father so much as my son!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I hear ya, girl! Often times we all need to be reminded that posts are published on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Anyone can read and view. Kids...family...church members! :)

So...did you check "no" for the search engines? I keep wondering if I should do that.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

LOL! I often wonder what the kids are going to think when they are old enough to read my blog....

Xandra

A Stone Gatherer said...

I often think of that too! Sometimes I want to write things on my blog then think, oops better keep that to myself, ya never know who of your family is reading!!!

Peggy said...

Oh, how precious...Linda...got'cha
and that little kid's song is so true
but I'm sure everything you share is
....oh well!

Just...inviting you to a special day on this FRIDAY at my place! C'mon over and visit me and make my day!

sara said...

I found that my son was reading my blog when he came to me and said that I needed to correct the details in a story!! At first, I was defensive. almost like he had invaded my space! But then I thought "how cool, my son is reading my blog!" :)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

And I think the kid must see a mom who is passionately attached only to her Lord and a mom who loves him very much! Just spent past 24 hours in your "hot" city touring public and private schools. Beautiful place!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I can't believe no one has yet commented, "At least he was looking at your blog and not Lindsay Lohan or worse." I just hope there's no "adult" film star out there going by the name "Mocha Linda" or "Mocha Lid."