Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching Up

When I came back from Progreso, I discovered a sweet surprise among the comments left in my absence. Deborah at Boutcrazy honored me with the Arte y Pico award! I've been seeing this around and coveting admiring it on other blogs. What a fun surprise to receive it!


I haven't been ignoring it, just trying to find the time to post and pass it along. So many blogs enourage me on a daily basis. I feel like I'm sitting in my living room or at the coffee shop chatting with you! My task is to choose a mere 5 and pass this award on to them.

1. Katrina @ Callapidder Days - love her outlook on kids, books, life!
2. Suzanne Woods Fisher - a delightful new author friend!
3. Kelli @ Ponderings of a Pastor's Wife - seeks God with every fiber of her being
4. Xandra @ Heart of Service - faith, family, friendship, & fun
5. Julie @ Pragmatic Compendium - she's even more organized than I am!

I hate being limited to just five, but at least lots of you have already received this one! To the recipients of the award...pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award. Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award, and post these rules.

Photobucket

View blog reactions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sweet friend. I so don't deserve this, as I break all the blogging rules, yet you love me anyway. I think that's what you call a true friend!

Kelli

Suzanne said...

Linda! What a lovely surprise! And would you believe...it's my birthday, too? You started my day off with a bang! ~Suzanne

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Thank you, Linda. You're so sweet to honor me with this award!

cpullum said...

Congrats on the Arte y Pico award!!!

Christina said...

Yes there are so many blogs that deserve this one. Glad to see it posted here. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And THANK YOU!