Saturday, June 25, 2011

TSMSS - Fall Apart


After a crazy and stressful couple of months, it's good to participate in Amy's Then Sings My Soul Saturday meme once again. I've missed this weekly focus on songs that draw our eyes to Christ.

They've been playing Josh Wilson's new song on KLOVE lately and I absolutely love it. The tune is so catchy and the words are spot on. Although it seems a bit like an oxymoron, we are never quite as close to God as when life crumbles around us and we go through trials which cause us to press in close to Him..



Visit Amy's for more songs!

Photobucket

View blog reactions

5 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Great song! Yes we never know when our trials will end but we let God in more when we're in pain. Patsy from
HeARTworks

Jan Messali said...

This song is new to me. "I find you when I fall apart"... so true. Thanks for sharing.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I really enjoyed it too. Thanks for sharing it. I love the lyric...I am falling apart alot! I joined today too after missing a few weeks. I am glad we're both back! Have a Blessed Weekend,
Sherry

Pia said...

first time i heard this song and i like it! thanks for sharing.

Sara G said...

"God I want to know you more!" It wasn't until I fell apart and health issues that He brought me closer to Him. Thank you Lord!!